Sunday, September 9, 2007

My early Birthday!

Trent decided that since I won't be here on my birthday that it would be my birthday all weekend. These are the flowers that he gave me Friday 09-08-07 (my bday isn't til the 11th)
This is a cd that I have been wanting for ever. It's a band that was featured on mtv. I had never heard of them but loved the song they played so he searched and found it for me. The name of the band is Paramore.
I got Trent a Purdue sweatshirt for his birthday so it was only fair that he get me one for my birthday!
I hate to say this but I am a little excited for it to get cold so I can wear my new sweatshirt. It is WAY to hott and humid to wear it right now. On Saturday Trent took me shopping and I got a few things and then we went to dinner at this place called GrindStone Charley's. Oh my gosh, it was amazing. We both had steak and I got loaded potato soup. It was so good, I want to go there again. Today we are having some friends over for roast and potatoes and cake. I'll take pictures. Tomorrow I have to leave for a work conference and I won't be back until Wednesday. That is why we celebrated by birthday early.

2 comments:

April said...

What a sweet husband. Happy birthday. I love the flowers and sweatshirt. I will have to check that band out. I hope you have a great birthday. Aren't husbands that best?

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I LOVE U
Have a good day
Tiff