Monday, September 24, 2007

Trip to Utah!



Well I had a very good but fast trip to Utah. (9-19/9-23)One of my very good friends (Annie) got married on September 21st in the Bountiful Temple. It was so great to see her so happy. He is a great guy, you can just tell. Then the next day my cousin got married. It was wonderful to be able to be there, but it was hard to see my Uncle because he looks, acts, walks, talks just like my dad. So we made an agreement that while I was around him I could call him dad. The rest of the day I spent getting the rest of the furniture out of our house. It is supposed to close today at 5:00!!!!!!!!!!!Keep your fingers crossed. Then Sunday I flew back, it took pretty much all day. It was really nice to see the mountains and familiar faces and places. I never thought I would miss Utah so much. I did bring back a few things to decorate our apartment so it will feel more at home. Trent had fun without me studying for his test on Friday. He thinks he did pretty well but we'll see when he gets his test score. He said you can never be too sure. Afterward he went and got a shake. That is a splurge for Trent he is usually so healthy. He also got a pizza. I am proud of him for eating junk! Here are a couple pictures of Annie and Adrian!

2 comments:

Danette said...

Hey Trent & Emily -- All your pictures are so neat...It's good to get some idea of your life there. Emily... I don't know your email address. Will you send it? Thanks! (Danette)

April said...

Yeah for Annie, I am so happy for her, he looks like great guy, and I know she wouldn't pick anything different. I'm glad she's happy she deserves it. I am glad you had a fun safe trip too. It must be hard not seeing your parents. I bet they love England though, isn't that where they are?