Saturday, September 13, 2008

i've been tagged!

4 things I like about my husband (the PG version):
* he has always been into working out so he has a really nice body, but more importantly he has helped me to eat more healthy, since that went out the window in my college days. thanks hon
* he is always striving to be better, won't settle for anything but the best.
* he is so patient with me and never raises his voice
* is very supportive of me and anything i want to do, crazy or not.

4 movies can watch more than once:
*bring it on-awesome i know!
*any of the bourne movies
*life is beautiful
*newsies

4 t.v. shows I watch:
* the office
* what i like about you
* extreme edition home makeover
* shark

4 places I've been
*mexico
*england
*chicago
*new mexico

4 people who e-mail me regularly:
* trent
* clients
* chase credit card
* mom

4 favorite foods:
* boneless wings with medium or garlic alfredo sauce
* steak
* cupcakes
* subs (either from penn station, pot belly, or subway)

4 places I would like to visit:
* hawaii
* sea world
* brazil
* new york

4 things I look forward to in the next year:
* finding out where we will be moving
* being in a house again
* getting my business started
* baby?

4 people I tag:
tiff, sayward, chelsea, lexi

4 comments:

Russell & Jammie said...

Babe? Trying? Hawaii... lets go!! :) Where do you think you guys will end up? You should move to Boise... that would be a blast!

SassAFrass said...

Your going to open your own business? what is it going to be? I have never heard this plan

SassAFrass said...

That is amazing! I had no idea you wanted to do that. But you have alot of experience now so thats awesome!! Do you guys have any idea where you are moving to next? I am thinking about moving away in about 8 months when i have worked here a yr and my apartment lease is up. Which will be like next May. I might stay in utah through the summer. I have no idea. They are just thoughts right now. Alot can change in 8 months. But you know i would follow you if i could

Russell & Jammie said...

You will be a wonderful mom!! Hawaii does sound really nice right now. I could use a good break... someday when we can afford it... that really would be fun to go with some friends... we should just plan on that one! So what exactly does your husband do? You said you were planning on starting a business? We love Boise... Russell's job brought us here a little over two years ago. We may end up in Nevada.. but we will be here for at least a year or more. Fun keeping in touch with you!