Thursday, October 16, 2008

good ol' wyoming

today was my scheduled flight out to wyoming but i flew in yesterday morning at about 7:30. talk about an early morning. kim (my sister) has the flu and she just needed some extra help before the baby comes, so here i am. i woke up at 3:30 in the morning (after going to bed at midnight) got ready and we left for the airport at 4:30 and my flight left at 6:45. since i bought a one way ticket the night before i had to go through extra security. but it only took about ten minutes total to get through. once i got to cheyenne i went to the doctor with kim and everything checks out fine. (she is the one who has blood clots in her legs and so she has to be checked every week.) They will be inducing her tomorrow at about 7 in the morning and the doc. said she should have a baby by noon. i will keep everyone posted. *matt, ben and dan-just call me if you want to know anything, i will be easier to reach than kim.

3 comments:

April said...

I am glad things have gone well with her. I totally know what its like to go to ther Dr every week and have kids at home, so not fun. I hope she has a good delivery. How nice for you to be there with her. Have fun.

Sarah B. said...

Good luck, Kim! How exciting for you, Em! Can't wait to hear baby news!

Rubyjuice said...

Your such a great sister to do that for her!! I am glad you were there to help! Glad things went well!!!