Monday, March 17, 2014

January

we sure love this girl
she loves her daddy
Mya got to go to a fun ballerina birthday party! It was very hard to get her out of the leotard and tutu:)  It was her first party where I didn't stay.  Parents were welcome to stay and I figured I would because Mya was pretty nervous.  But once we got there and she got busy with all the cute little girls she ran over to me and said mom, I will be just fine, don't you worry about me:)  It was so cute.  So Trent, Maci and I went out to breakfast!
these two love to dress up, it's so cute. Until we need to go somewhere and neither one of them will take off their dress up clothes.  Pick your battles right?
Love snuggling my girls:)
We took Mya to her very first movie in the theater.  We went to see Frozen, which we all loved. It was so fun to be with her and experience that with her.  When we got there she just kept looking around and had a huge smile on her face. But after the movie as we were walking out to the car she got sad for a minute and when I asked her what was wrong she said,  I wish Maci was with us.  Some friends of ours who have a little girl Maci's age watched Maci so both Trent and I could take Mya.  I love how Mya was so thoughtful and wanted her sister with her.  
Mya was also asked to give the talk in Primary.  I was so curious to see if she'd actually do it or if I'd be the one giving it for her.  But much to my surprise she got right up there and repeated every word.  We were so proud of her.

January was a pretty low key month for us.  The girls were still getting over bronchitis and we didn't want to catch anything else so we didn't do much. 







0 comments: