Sunday, December 27, 2015

August

Our dear friends moved.  you can tell by Myas face how she feels about it.  Lots of tears were shed.  But they moved to Utah so we will still get to see them at least once a year:)



Trent got his umpteenth sinus infection and my uncle felt like it was time for surgery.  So Trent left us for a week and went to Utah to have sinus surgery.  It was a tough week for everyone.  We were so happy when daddy came home.


The girls are turning into little fish.  Mya learned how to put her face in and we were all so happy for her!





That's her spot in her classroom.
It was really hard to leave her.  I made it all the way home before I started to cry.
Mya started Kindergarten.  She has transitioned awesome but it's been really hard for me.  I miss her.  Kindergarten is 7:45-2:45.  It's ALL DAY LONG.  They do this really cute thing here and the week before school starts the teachers come around to your house and that's how you find out who you have.  Mya got Ms. Milleur.  I think we are going to like her.

0 comments: