Monday, August 26, 2013

10 months (a little late)

No way you are 10 months already!  I forgot how much I love this stage.  You are so happy to be down crawling around and very rarely want to be held.  You still want me to be in eye sight and cry if you get left alone but I don't blame you.  You are a tornado.  Something that is very new to me.  You pull out every toy possible (even the hard to reach ones) and crawl through them and then move on to something else.  You love being in the middle of everything and love doing whatever your sister is doing.  A few firsts this month are: you sign more, say mama and dada, your front teeth cut in at the same time and you smack your lips to make a kissing noise.  We also had to lower your crib to the lowest setting because you started standing up all the time and I thought you were going to try to climb out.  You have also started cruising the furniture.

We took a trip to Wyoming at the beginning of the month and you were so good on both flights.  You slept awesome too!!!  You didn't let anyone hold you even your dad.  So it was all me all the time.  But that's ok I loved the snuggles.  You would get down and play but as soon as someone even moved toward you, you crawled as fast and you could to the safety of my arms.

We finally got into a good schedule.  You wake up around 7 and we play for a bit while we wait for sissy to wake up.  Then we go have breakfast and then take a bath.  Nights are too crazy and too many days were passing without a bath so I switched it to early morning. You take your morning nap around 9:30 or 10 and sleep for 2-3 hours, (usually 2) then we eat lunch and run errands or play until about 2:30 or 3 and you take your second nap.  This nap is usually shorter about 1 1/2 hours but sometimes longer.  Then you wake up and we play until daddy gets home about 5:30 then we eat and play a little more then you go to bed about 7:30.

You are the happiest little girl but can cause a ruckus if you don't get your way.  You absolutely love all food and would eat anything and everything.  I swear you are never full.  A couple days ago I stopped giving you your reflux medicine and you seem to be just fine.  I am happy you have outgrown the reflux.  We love having you in our family and love watching you grown and learn.  You are a smart little stinker and know exactly how to get what you want.  We love you so much Maci girl!

0 comments: