Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Our new puppy


A few months ago Trent got me a puppy for Mothers Day! He is a mini Weenie dog, and we named him Weenie. He is so stinkin cute and so much fun. He is totally potty trained now. He goes to the door and let's us know he needs out, although he didn't have too many accidents before.

As everyone may know, Trent and I are moving to Lafayette, Indiana on August 9th. Trent is getting his Masters in Electrical Engineering at Purdue University. I am really nervous but excited, it will be a fun move for us. We will totally be there alone, SCARY, but I will be fine. We are fortunate that the Air Force will be paying for his school and he will continue to receive salary. After Trent finishes school we will return to Utah and Trent will work for the Air Force for another couple years. Wish us luck on our new adventure!

2 comments:

April said...

Yeah I am so excited you have a blog. Now I can know whats up with your life when you move. I am so excited. Yeah! I also love mini, so stink' cute. Ever since you got her I have been begging Trent for one. Someday.

Stephanie said...

Hi, i'm Aprils cousin. I'm from Utah and just moved to Texas, my friend here just left to go to Purdue also.
So keep your eye out for Allison and Jeff Hindman and their baby Emma. She said it's a small town so you just might bump into eachother