Friday, August 3, 2007

One Year!



I can't believe that a whole year has already gone by. I am glad I got married last year and not this year because today is kind of cloudy and rainy. Last year was absolutely perfect! I have no idea what Trent has planned. I do know that we are going to dinner at 7:30 somewhere. I got him the cutest little card and some oreos. HE LOVES THOSE! We also got each other new car sterios. I had a cd player but it skipped no matter what and Trent didn't have one at all. That was our gifts to each other. I guess Trent has some things planned for tomorrow as well. It's always a surprise with him. He is always so thoughtful and carefully plans out the Holidays and Anniversaries. This year has gone by so fast and we have made so many memories. I think our second year will be harder than the first, not with each other (if that makes any sense) but because we will be so far from our family and friends. I will miss that. Good news though, we will be back shortly, it's not forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Update from yesterday: the background check the apartment people did was a search by name. Well hello, how many Emily Christensen's do you think there are? TONS. When we went down to get our background check, the lady found who the apartment people thought I was. Her name was Emily Christensen, but had a totally different birthday and ssn. Same with Trent. Now everyone that knows Trent will say he is very laid back and doesn't get upset too often. He called the apartment complex and let them have it. The background check that we had done ourselves came back, NO BACKGROUND FOUND. At least we got it resolved and no one was stealing our identity.

3 comments:

April said...

happy anniversary, wow that did go fast. What a cute picture but how retarded is my husbands face in it? What a dork. My sister got married yesterday and it rained a bit.
I'm glad you guys aren't in trouble with law. What idiots to just search by name. Glad it all worked out.

Anonymous said...

I just have to say that you looked SOOOOO beautiful on your wedding day! I LOVED your dress!-ash

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your photos...!!
They are amazing !!!
You and Trent looked gougeous.
Who took them?