Wednesday, August 6, 2008

please pray...

i got a pretty scary call this morning from my sister. she is seven months pregnant and had her check up today and they did some blood work on her and when the blood work came back the doctor told her to immediatly go home and he put her on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy. i guess her blood levels were very low but it seemed that something else was wrong. the doctor presribed some medication in which she would have to give herself a shot twice a day, so while she was at the pharmacy the doctor called her and told her to forget it and go straight to the hospital. my poor sister has three other kids and was so scared for her life. the doctor didn't really say what was going on. come to find out she has multiple blood clots in her leg. she is in the hospital and will be for a couple days while they try to get the blood clots gone. luckily my mom and i are flying there tomorrow because my brothers wedding is next week. so we will be able to help out with the kids and keep her calm. so far the doctor told her she is not allowed to travel which means she will probably miss out on the wedding and i know she is terribly sad. please keep her in your prayers. kimmy we love you and you will be better soon. love you sis!

3 comments:

April said...

oh how scary, I hope everything goes ok. I can't imagine having that happen and having kids at home. I bet she's glad you are coming to help.

Unknown said...

That's so scary. That is great that you are able to go and help her though. I hope they can get rid of the clots, and she feels better soon.

Lisa M said...

oh my she will definitely be in my prayers, I'm sure knowing that you and your mom will be there to help with the kids is going to be a huge relief for her so she'll be able to get some rest and get better. Please keep us updated.