Saturday, November 15, 2008

fun times







this is one of my favorite kitchens that i have designed so far. it has taken 6 months to finally get this thing done. but it's finally done and the family is very happy. someone in the family is in a wheelchair and so this kitchen needed to be ADA compliant. it was a challenge but everything turned out better than expected. i just love what i do and am grateful for the experience i have gained the last year and a half. and i hope to continue this wherever we move. so if any of you are in need of a kitchen, just let me know! and no, for all those who have been asking, we still do not know where we are going. hopefully in the next couple weeks. cross your fingers!

on a side note: a friend and i went shopping yesterday!!!!!!!! she will remain nameless so the jealous don't hassle her. just kidding. it was so much fun and much needed. i got to play with her little baby and we had so much fun finding weird clothes to try to convince the other they couldn't live with out it. then we met up with the husbands and went to pizza hut. thanks you guys for a fun evening. it's good to have great friends! next time sushi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 comments:

Lisa M said...

GOOD JOB EM!!! This looks amazing! I want to live there, when I design my house I'm going to have you come and help. You have a great talent and your work shows for it! Can't wait to hear where your next adventure in life is going to be.

l + j said...

wow, that kitchen looks fabulous! seriously, when josh and i an afford a home, you're designing my kitchen (and probably everything else! haha)

The Bailey Duo said...

Hey Emily,

Marcus and I would love to have your parents phone number. you can email it to me at rayne320@yahoo.com. We have been wanting to go see them since we got here. we usually have the weekends off, so it will work out perfect!

Take Care

Randalyn

April said...

awesome work, I know who to come to if I ever need a kitchen. Love the cabinets.

Jesse and Justine Thorn said...

Emily, great Job!!! That looks awesome!!! Is it had being in Kitchen design? I have always want to design Kitchen's and baths.

Russell & Jammie said...

I am confused... what exactly do you do? Design kitchens? That is amazing!

Katie said...

Emily! Jeff's blog led me here! I hope life is great for you...it looks like it is! Your kitchen is so pretty, by the way! My roomie is in the interior program here at utah state and she is at the studio all the time! You interior designers work hard!

Katie said...

Yeah, many interior designers further along have told her it only gets worse, haha. She loves it though! You have to to be in such a demanding program! I'm back to studying elementary ed, haha. I have two semesters, then I student teach. It's taking me a lot longer than I'd like because I've switched majors and schools three times! I do like USU. I've made great friends. But actually, I might transfer back to UW. The pay in wyo is better, and I miss my fam!

Wendy said...

Wow, what a beautiful kitchen. You do great work girl! It's really beautiful.
As for shopping, I'll bet you found some great Wyoming-chic bag that you just couldn't live without right? Mmmmm...sushi!!!

Katie said...

I DO love the questions:) You are way far away! Do you like Indiana though, other than that? Where are you going after? Actually, I think I read you guys aren't sure! You're such a cute couple, by the way! I'll probably transfer this next semester, and I want to teach kindergarten or first. I love the little ones! I live in Brentwood now. It's nice because it's close to campus, but the apartments are pretty ghetto! And I'm not sure how I like having neighbors all around. The walls are too thin! The past two years I lived in a house, so I miss that!

SassAFrass said...

EM-IT LOOKS GREAT! I AM SO STINKIN JEALOUS YOU ARE DOING THAT WHILE I AM DOING MY LAME JOB! I AM READY TO QUIT TOMORROW.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK LOVE

The Little's said...

I LOVE it! I think you should try out for HGTV's next Design Star! That's one of my favorite shows...and they need beautiful talent like you!

Dan, Lauren, and Sadie said...

that is a SWEET kitchen- LOVE IT. sorry about the movie!!!!!!!!! jensen bought me a ticket last minute, i couldnt turn it down! plus it was a midnight movie so like what, two oclock your time? i didnt want to wake you up! anyway you need to see it and let me know what you think about it!!