Wednesday, November 12, 2008

me at work.....




this is me at work, this doesn't happen everyday so don't feel too sorry for me. we do get deliveries every tuesday and thursday but i get to use the fork truck for that. today i got to unload three different kitchens by hand. usually most truck drivers will only get the cabinets to the end of their truck and then it's up to me, but today this guy was extra nice. when we got to the last few he helped me unload them. i think it was just so he could get to his next delivery faster. but he was still nice. after i unloaded them all i had to put them farther back in the warehouse so they were out of the way for more deliveries tomorrow. needless to say this took up my whole afternoon. ps. my hair doesn't normally look this bad. i did it curly today and it was raining so it just turned into a big frizz thing.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe you had to do it all by hand! At least the driver helped a little bit. And you're getting a work out, right? lol

Rubyjuice said...

You are so buff!!!

April said...

Dang girl thats a lot of boxes, don't hurt your back. Hey do you guys know where you are going to be living yet?

The Little's said...

Your muscles are HUGE!

Jared Westergard said...

Use those muscles girl! Hope you guys are doing good!

Dan, Lauren, and Sadie said...

look at you!!! your job sounds awesome!

Dan, Lauren, and Sadie said...

i mean when you are not having to unload everything. :)

erica said...

em you are too little for this kind of manual labor!

Wendy said...

So not a "I went to the store today" blog! Super cute! I'm glad we're blogging buddies now.