Wednesday, November 5, 2008

whoops


all i can say it CRAP! trent has been gone the last couple days and i, not wanting to cook dinner opted for salad. well it tasted so good to me on monday that i had it again last night. i told trent about how it tasted like pizza hut salad (we LOVE pizza hut salad), so he wanted salad again tonight. i was out of ranch and so i made another batch and put it in the fridge and started doing dishes. i decided to clean out the fridge of old food and as i was pulling out some food, i accidentally knocked over my freshly made ranch and it came crashing to the ground and spilled everywhere. it happened so fast i couldn't even react. my first thought was, oh i'm glad i got the camera out of my purse and it's within reach. i know i'm crazy, but needless to say it took me a full roll of paper towels and a little help from weenie to clean it up. i had to go wash my feet in the tub. what a fun night. now i get to make it all over again, we'll see how this one goes, wish me luck!

5 comments:

Lisa M said...

I hate when that happens! I love that picture of your dog helping you "clean up" that cracks me up!

Christin said...

Emily,
Okay that's bad. You make messes all by yourself without kids. (:

Christin

Jesse and Justine Thorn said...

Emily,
I know how you feel!!! I make big messes all the time. I hope the second batch turned out okay!
Luv ya!

Randy , Haley and Tyler said...

Emily,
It is so good to hear from you! I have been wondering how you are doing and how life is for you. We are doing great...pretty crazy with 2 little boys!! Keep in touch!

Dan, Lauren, and Sadie said...

only you would take a picture of this... jk, you are funny! is weenie really licking the ranch?? hmm.... this is lauren by the way, i decided it was time for me to start getting a little more involved with the blogging!