Saturday, March 14, 2009

March Madness Baby!

i seriously think this time of the year is one of my all time favorites. you can't really tell but my background is a basketball, in honor of march madness. i love sports but i LOVE watching college basketball. maybe it's because my brothers all played college ball or basketball is one of the sports i was not good at. i have always enjoyed sitting down during the month of march and watching game after game after game. and when it's all over i can't help but get excited for next year. i also think it helps that i have a team to cheer for that i actually know players and coaches. my oldest brother matt is the first assistant coach at UCSB. i have also loved duke since i was in grade school so i always cheer for them and now my new found love is purdue. the brackets for the tourny come out tomorrow and i am torn as to who i will pick to win it. if anyone wants to get in on the bracket let me know and i will tell my brother dan. yeah dan, i am putting you in charge of putting it together. here's to march madness!

1 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow, you sound like my husband! Spring Break has just started and I can already tell all we will be doing all week is watching basketball. That's all we've done so far. You go girl, I didn't know you were SUCH a big fan. Go Purdue!