Wednesday, March 11, 2009

fh'zookies and more

oops i posted this backwards. this will be the weekend going backwards. this is a family picture of us from sunday. trent laid down on the couch so i laid down to cuddle with him while blaynes kids were playing games on the floor and i guess weenie felt left out so he crawled up and laid on my back and rested his head on my neck. surprisingly he stayed there for a long time. (sorry about the no makeup)

saturday my friend saybaby and john came up from salt lake and we ate at the new firehouse pizzeria in centerville. and instead of paying for the yummy ff'zookie we decided to go home and make our own. don't they look delicious?

i would just like to say this is my first picture with the new eyes. i honestly think i look so different than what i actually thought. i mean....when i looked at myself in the mirror all i saw was a girl with glasses, but when i looked at myself without my glasses on all i saw was a blurry girl, so i honestly have never really seen myself without glasses. i must say that i am so loving not wearing glasses.

friday night we bought treats and rented a couple movies and weenie tried to sneak off with my mambo. i think he is like me and loves treats and candy. i think i would die without them and i guess so would he.

6 comments:

April said...

I love you with no glasses, I mean I thought glasses looked great on you but so do no glasses. I am the same way I can't see myself without glasses so someday I hope to see what I look like. And oh my those cookies look good.

Lyndsi said...

You look good Emmy and so does that cookie thing you made, let me in on the secret!

Lisa M said...

that cookie looks awesome! You look great with no glasses, and that picture of you with your dog on your neck is so cute!

SassAFrass said...

This was a fun night. And prob one of John's too. Cause he told me...
P.S you look so good with out your glasses!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Em-
You look HOT!!!!
WOW! Congrats on your new eyes, miss you! -leelynn

Wendy said...

You're so sweet! I miss you, why did you have to move?