Sunday, June 6, 2010

trent says it's time for an update

lyndsi-this is for you! trent told me the other day that it had been too long since i had updated the blog, and my sister-in-law requested a picture of my belly.  so here ya go.  i am 37 weeks now and it seems like time is flying by. i sat through church today trying to keep a straight face as the contractions are starting to come on stronger.  my last appointment the baby has completely dropped and the doctor doesn't think i'll make it to my due date, but i'm not getting my hopes up, ok yes i am!
this picture made me realize i haven't taken any pictures of the nursery so that is my next task.  you can see the blanket that came with the bedding i hung on the wall and so those are the colors of the nursery. and as usual weenie snuck in the picture!
 here are a few updated pictures of the floor.  trent has worked so hard to get to this point.  we are so close to being done, we just have one room left!  it's been so fun to work on this project and see it turn out better then we thought, but we are ready for it to be done.  soon enough i guess.

7 comments:

Lyndsi said...

YAY!!! Thank You!!! i even get to be the 1st one to post!! Okay, the floor looks amazing, but I hate to break it to you both that YOU look even more AMAZING!!!!! so tiny, all baby, every woman's dream! Seriously, Matt can't wipe the grin off his face after he saw these pics of you and also said your floors look really nice!
THANK YOU again, and sounds like things are getting close!?!?!?

April said...

oh your sooo cute!!! yeah those contractions, no fun for sure. I bet you do go soon, thats great!! We're so excited for you guys, wish you lived closer but I guess we'll just have to come visit or vice versa.
And wow that is a beautiful floor, you would think you guys were professionals. Can't wait to see that baby!

SassAFrass said...

OH man Emi you are my dream pregnant woman realized! So tiny still and just all baby!Your one of the lucky ones! Can't wait to see the little doll! Love you girl

ashley @ little miss momma said...

I am soooooo excited! I wish I could be there with you1 Your home is beatiful, you are beautiful, and I knwo my future neice is going to be beautiful too {just like her mommy}!

The Little's said...

You look fantastic and so do your floors!! In face, you should lay on your floors and take a photo...way we get all the fabulous-ness in one shot! I'm super excited for you to deliver! Good luck!

Summer said...

You look so great and good luck with the next few weeks. I hope they go by so fast and I hope your deliver goes smoothly! How exciting!

Jared Westergard said...

Wow the tile turned out great!! You look so cute can't wait to see pictures of your cute baby!