Thursday, August 19, 2010

2 whole months

i can't believe that mya is already 2 months old.  time is just flying by.  she was officially two months old on the 17th (which happened to be the date that trent started his new job last year) she is getting to be so chubby.  she still eats like a champ, goes between 6-9 hours at night. will put herself back to sleep at night only.  during the day i have to put her to sleep and then she will only sleep in my arms or the swing but not her crib, weird i know. if we are not in the car she doesn't like her car seat, she immediately wakes up as soon as i get her out. she is such a happy baby and smiles at me on purpose and she laughs out loud now.  she lifts her head really well and will even push off me with her arms.  she loves to stare at the fan if it's on or out the window during the day.  i really don't want her to get any bigger but it's also really fun to see her reach the milestones. love you mya girl.
2 month stats:
weight: 9lbs 5.5oz (50th)
length: 22 inches (50th)
head: 37 (10th) she has a really small head

her room:

 i made her name by buying paper and modge podged it over the letters.  my friend made me tons of bows and i wanted them to be seen (cuz they are so adorable) so i took those matching frames i got at my shower and glued ribbon onto the back and then just hung my bows. -i still need to add pictures.

the quilt came with her bedding and the chair and ottoman i made in college for one of my classes.  her room is actually the only room in our house that is put together and cute.  someday i hope the rest of my house gets done.

3 comments:

April said...

OH she is so cute and little! I love it! FInn has a little head too.
And so funny because Finn sleep all night long as well, he goes down great and sleeps all night. Bur for some reason in the day he won't sleep in his crib. He will fall asleep during a bottle, I'll put him down in his crib and he'll wake up about between 5-15 min later. Too funny huh. He will sleep in the swing or my arms. Its a rare treat in the day to sleep in his crib. Her room is darling and she is so cute! So happy for you guys. OH I hope to see her before she gets bigger. Oh and I have your baby present. Yeah I"m horrible I know. So send me your address:tamaw@msn.com

SassAFrass said...

She is already getting so big! :) Good thing our little one won't be too far behind her so they can be friends ;)
Her room turned out cute. I am already overwhelmed thinking about putting together a babies room when I am not even close to being a 100% on my apartment.\Glad you guys are doing well

Lyndsi said...

awwww...I miss that cute little girl and the little giggle she makes. I miss you guys too ;-0 Her room is sooooo cute, nice work!