Wednesday, August 25, 2010

what we've been up to


 my check engine light has been on for like 8 months.  when it first came on trent ran a diagnostics test and found out that it had something to do with emissions but that it would not affect how the car ran so we decided not to mess with it just yet.  well here in texas in order to renew your car registration you have to get your car inspected, so on saturday trent went to work and spent the entire day checking valves and taking my car apart.  well he got it fixed and my car passed inspection!!!!!!
 oh the things you do (or don't do) so your baby can sleep peacefully.  we were going to a friends house for dinner and while trent was finishing my car i managed to shower, get dressed and do my hair before mya wanted to be held.  she was so tired that she feel asleep in my arms and i didn't want to move her (she hadn't slept well all day) i had trent bring me my makeup so i didn't disturb her.
while i was putting mya in her car seat, trent sat down for a minute and weenie jumped up and fell asleep next to trent. (i think he tries to mimic mya so he can get our attention)
this lovely (yellow garden spider) thing decided to spin it's web right outside our back door.  this is by far the biggest spider i have ever seen.  i immediately got on the internet to figure out what it was and if it was dangerous.  turns out it's not really dangerous to humans but i still didn't want it to get cozy that close to my house so i had trent kill it when he got home from work.

1 comments:

Bryan + Juli said...

Oh Em Mya is so precious she makes me super excited to be having a girl!! I love the pic of her you set as your baner she's so tiny and perfect!