Wednesday, October 20, 2010

as of late

 i just can't get enough of her chubby cheeks
 last saturday we went to our neighbors flag football game.  i was a nervous wreck the whole time thinking mya was going to get sunburnt.  good thing for umbrellas.
 mya loves her rice cereal.  for only being 4 months she does a great job. 

 not sure what her hair is doing but look how chubby she is
 i got this cute swimsuit at my shower and mya hasn't really used it so i wanted to get some use of it before she outgrows it, so we got in our tub and swam away.
after awhile i took her swimsuit off and gave her a bath, i love her little bum bum.

*more pics of what we've been up to are coming, this time we did FHE my way!

2 comments:

April said...

She does look like a good eater. I have to feed Finn naked because it gets everywhere! He won't keep his hands out of his mouth and well the last 4 days or so all he does is cry when I feed him rice so I am taking a break for a bit. Love the swimsuit and oh you look AMAZING! You really just had a baby?

Unknown said...

I love that first picture of Mya, she's so pretty!