Thursday, October 21, 2010

FHE my way

 mya didn't make it through the whole FHE but it worked out best because instead of working on the cars (like trent made me do last week) we made a haunted house!
 she has started to give back kisses (sort of) she just opens her mouth and licks.  only a mom would like her child licking her :)
 i started doing this the very first halloween we were married so this tradition is on it's 5th year.  trent doesn't really care too much so he just sits and watches me. and of course weenie is begging at my feet for some candy.
 i'm not very crafty but this haunted house in a box sure makes me feel crafty
 the finished product. every year when i start i think it's going to turn out stupid, but every year i am surprised at how much i really like it

6 comments:

Rubyjuice said...

I love it!! We have done the gingerbread kits for christmas, and they are awesome! I really wanna try the haunted house kit now!! Where did you get it em?

Lisa M said...

your way seems so much better. Plus your gingerbread haunted house looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

What a great tradition to start! I love Mya's hair!! She is a cutie.

Lyndsi said...

now we're talkin! THAT is what I call FHE ;-) Your Walkway on your Haunted House is WAY COOL...it's like a basket weave or something! Oh, and Mya is HUGE! My favorite picture of her is in that green striped jacket with the hood on!!!

SassAFrass said...

Mya looks so much like Trent right now! Looks like a fun FHE activity

ashley @ little miss momma said...

I can always count on you to make a candy house for every holiday, lol! Love ya girl!