Tuesday, December 11, 2012

8 weeks

weight: 11 lb 11.5 oz
height: 22 in
head:37
Maci girl: You have changed so quickly and are getting big too fast.   You no longer fit into newborn stuff and 0-3 clothing is almost too small.  You had a couple rough weeks and I thought I wasn't going to survive but once I figured out you had reflux we quickly got you on medicine and you are the best baby.  You have started sleeping better and are happier when you are awake.  I'm sorry it took me so long to realize you were miserable.

You love to talk and coo and smile a lot.  I love when you look me right in the eyes and smile the biggest smile.  You also love your sister and always are searching for her.  You are still a great eater (as shown in your weight).  For awhile you wanted to eat every 2 hours but now you go between 3-4 during the day and usually 5-7 hours at night.  I would prefer the 7 or maybe 8 hours but I know that will come.  You will put yourself back to sleep at night only and want me to rock you to sleep during the day.  

You are a rock star in the car! THANK YOU!  I can run multiple errands and can pretty much count on you sleeping the entire time until we are on our way home.  I don't know how you know but you do and will sometimes cry on the way home.  

You like your bath and will instantly settle down and relax.  I have found out you have very sensitive skin so I've had to switch to everything organic as far as soap and lotion.  Luckily no reactions from your clothes or wipes.

I can't believe how fast time is going.  I am so happy you are here in our family and love you so much!

0 comments: