Monday, February 18, 2013

4 months

weight:13.7 lbs
height: 23 in
head: 41
Um...time is going by waaaaay to fast and I can't seem to figure out how to slow it down.  I seriously can't believe you are 4 months already.  You aren't my tiny newborn anymore.  You have reached official baby phase.  You love love love to be right in the middle of everything. If you can't see someone you usually cry.  Even the dog can keep you company:) You adore your sister and calm down immediately as soon as you see her.  You've started the mommy phase and I'm trying hard to nip that in the bud.  You will let anyone hold you but you keep your eyes on me at all times.  Just the other day I swear you leaned for me:)
You can totally hold your head up and don't mind being on your belly as long as it's empty.  When you are done you just throw your head to one side and plop over.  You don't really care for rice cereal but you will eat it gagging with every bite.  I'm going to try oatmeal to see if you like it better.
Your naps have gotten tons better.  Right now you'll sleep about an hour and want your paci and then sleep another hour.  You also stay up for about 2 hours at a time.  Sometimes if I'm lucky you'll sleep a consecutive 2-3 hours but it doesn't happen much.  You are still a good sleeper at night usually going 10-11 hours.  Sometimes you'll wake up in the middle of the night and I just give you your paci and you're good to go. You used to want to fall asleep in my arms for nap but now you want to fall asleep on your own in your crib:)
You reach for your toys and can grasp them now.  Which is so nice for me because you are happy to lay on the floor and play or play in your bouncer, you don't have to be held all the time. 
You are still a pretty go with the flow baby.  Sometimes I have to wake you up to run errands or go pick up sister from a play date and you are always happy as can be.
You are growing up so fast and starting to look more like your own person and less like your sister.  We love you so much Maci girl!

0 comments: