Friday, March 8, 2013

a couple of firsts

For our dinner prayer we always ask Mya who she wants to say it and not surprisingly she never picks herself but a couple nights ago she said, Mya say it all by myself!!! So of course we let her.  I wondered what she would say and was very excited she took the initiative to pray. Her prayer went like this: Heavenly Father, thanks for this day, thanks for my mommy, thanks for the food in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!  She was so proud of herself as we're Trent and I.  It brought such a sweet spirit to our home and I couldn't have been more proud of my little girl!

Sweet Maci girl is a week shy of turning 5 months (tear) and today she rolled over!  Awhile ago she rolled from her belly to her back but would not even attempt back to belly.  This morning I laid her in the playroom to watch her sister while I got dressed.  When I walked back in the room she was half way rolled over and when she got all the way over she had all eyes on her sister.  She loves watching Mya and I think she actually rolled because she could see Mya:)

I'm one proud momma!

0 comments: