Tuesday, May 21, 2013

7 months


Maci Girl!  I can't believe you are already 7 months old.  You are still a tiny little thing.  Nothing has changed too much in the last month.  You sit, sort of:)  You have to be in just the right position and mood.  You don't try very hard but sometimes it works just right.  You don't crawl yet but I'm really ok with that.  I am not ready for you to be mobile and get to Mya's toys.  I am not sure I want to deal with that drama.  You sometimes will get up on all 4's but not for long.  You are awesome at scooting in circles on your stomach!
You are still a great eater and will eat anything in sight.  You are starting to want food that isn't pureed and because you chew so well I have started to give you things that are easy to eat.  You love Banana and watermelon, bread and cupcakes (your dad gave you some)  I might start to get brave and give you other things.  You love having different flavors so I mix a lot of things together.  If I don't get food to you fast enough you are very vocal about it.
In the last 4 weeks you have turned into quit the grumpus.  You don't really want anyone but me. But lately you even want me to just stand.  Not sure what this is all about but we have learned just how long and loud you will cry.  NOT FUN!  I bought you a walker to try to see if just being near me would help.  Sometimes it just makes you more mad.  But you do love when Mya pushes you around.  You are really good when we go out and I never have to worry about you crying so everyone thinks you are just the happiest baby.  I hope this phase ends soon. When I go to put you down you start to cry.  I think this is because you want to be mobile so bad and be where everyone is.  You just want to grow up too fast.
You got sick for the very first time.  We all got colds and your seemed to be the worst and hang around the longest. It was so sad because you couldn't breath to nurse.  I started doing saline spray in your nose and baby vapor rub on your chest before nursing and naps and it seemed to help a lot.  
You flew for the first time to Utah for 10 days.  You did awesome and were so perfect on the flights.  You loved Utah and were so good until day 8.  Then you didn't sleep very good anymore.  I think you were just ready to be back in your own bed with your own schedule.  But overall it was a great vacation!
Even though you've been super grumpy and only wanting me we still couldn't imagine life without you.  You are Myas buddy and you still light up when you see her.  We Love you!

0 comments: