Wednesday, June 4, 2014

February

We had a super fun Valentines Day.  We started off at the Library party.  They had all sorts of craft tables, a place to build blocks, a photo booth.  Maci loved the chalk table.  Then we had a special dinner and cake later that day.  Mya accidentally put her entire had through the cake, it was pretty funny!
our neighbors gave us this huge bear.  The girls absolutely love it and always want to snuggle it.
oh Maci.  She is completely like me and loves sweets.  She has gotten to the point where she just wants to feed herself which makes for really messy meals.
We visited the Austin Aquarium with our friends Amy and Mady.  It was fun and I was amazed that Mya touched a star fish.  A worker even came over and picked one up and let Mya hold it.  Maci wouldn't go near it. 
Our friend Audrey called one Saturday and asked if Mya could come to Frozen with her and her daughter Marian.  This would be Mya's second time to see it.  I wasn't sure if she would go without me but she totally didn't want me to come.  It was her special time with Audrey.  Lucky girl:)
Love these sweet girls of mine.  They sure keep me on my toes.  Glad the weather is starting to warm up and we can get out of the house.






0 comments: