Monday, June 9, 2014

March

this is my little shadow.  i am constantly knocking her over because she is right there when i turn around.  She is in a phase where she wants to be next to me all the time and cries when i walk away.
this is Maci.  she is a food addict:)  we are at the park and instead of play and run around with the other kids she chooses to sit on top of the hill and eat her snack.  She stayed right there the entire time we were at the park.  Silly girl.

oh this girl is growing up way too fast. It has been so nice lately that we've been outside playing a lot.  She has gotten pretty darn good at riding her bike.  She is always finding great places to pose and have me take her picture.


Trents parents came to visit for a bit.  Trent was supposed to be out of town for 2 weeks so they were coming to rescue me.  Luckily for all of us Trent ended up not leaving at all!
Toward the end of the month my Grandmother (my dad's mom) passed away.  It was a very tough decision but I left the girls and Trent and flew to Star Valley, Wyoming to attend her funeral.  I am so grateful I went. It was fun to see my siblings and parents and to be a support for my dad.   I was a nervous mess leaving the girls.  I had never been away from them but I knew I should be at the funeral.  I felt very comforted that not only were Trent's parents there to take care of the girls but also Trent wasn't out of town.  The girls had a great weekend and barely even missed me I'm sure.  I will say that it was nice to only have to take care of myself.  Actually getting to eat a peaceful meal or take my time getting ready for the day and even getting to curl my hair AND help my sister.  Oh and flying was incredible.  I forgot that it can be so relaxing.  I downloaded a movie on my phone and just sat back and relaxed.  I was super happy to get back and even though I got back later in the evening I asked Trent to bring the kids.  Mya fell asleep and stayed asleep for the rest of the night but as soon as I saw Maci I started crying.  It was so great to be back with my family. 





0 comments: