Thursday, October 23, 2014

May and June

 Maci started nursery and hates it.  She cries and clings to me and won't let me leave. 

 Maci is just so silly.  She is always doing crazy things to make us laugh. 
 Fathers Day!  I made their skirts and I actually made myself one.  And we all three wore them on Fathers Day.  It was fun but somehow I missed getting a picture of the 3 of us:(
 Mya loves lip gloss and she got this really cute princess lip gloss but it does NOT COME OFF.
 We went to the Disney store on her birthday and she got that cute crown and a pin.  She also got to pick out a toy.  Then we went to the cookie store and got a few cookies:)
 Because it's Trents birthday too we went out to dinner.  He picked chili's.
 Mya had a frozen party for her birthday, but it was a few days after her actual birthday.  So after chili's we went home and we let her open a few presents.
 One of the presents that she got.  She tells us that she wants to be Ariel for Halloween, but something tells me when Grandma's present gets here she'll change her mind. (it's an Elsa dress)
 love their little bummies!  These two have so much fun together. 
 The Frozen Party.  Man it was a lot of work but worth it to see Mya's excitement. We had Anna frozen hearts, Olaf snowballs, Else castle cookies and Sven Antlers
 Sams club did a pretty good job on her cupcake cake.  When I picked it up they had spelled her name wrong even though it was on the paper work.  They did an ok job fixing it.
 The kids played in the back for awhile.  Once they got too hot they came in for lunch
 The cutest girls!

 The first game was throw the water balloon at marshmallow.  Funnest game ever!

 We also did a pinata.  It was so fun.  It was such a great little party.  I can't believe Mya is 4 and will go to Kinder next year, so sad:(

 We spent a lot of time at the pool, Mya has become quit the fish.  Hopefully soon I'll be able to get her to go under the water.
I found the girls playing like this one day.  I sure hope they continue to play so well and get along so well.  I am so grateful they will always have each other in school. Summer is going to fly by.

0 comments: