Tuesday, March 10, 2015

July


This year we joined our friends (who saved us a killer spot) and watched the Round Rock parade.  The girls loved it.  Our friends little boys would run after the candy and bring it back to the girls.  They got it all figured out. Maci ran out to hug Elsa before I could catch her:)
I thought the girls would love these colorful sparklers, but they didnt.  I should've known better.  My girls hate loud noises and so they hate fireworks.  I think next year I will get them noise cancelling headphones.
 cutie little Maci
 we went to the pool alot.   It's getting trickier as the kids get older and more daring.  Mya is doing an excellent job of swimming and can pretty much go anywhere with her floaties on.
 Look at Myas hair!
 My little helper
 We had lots of fun days at the pool with friends
 These two are great friends and love being together.  Every night they crawl into Mya's bed to listen to a story from one of us.
July was a great month and came and went too fast.  I am so enjoying this time with the girls.  They are at the best ages and it's just so fun.

0 comments: