Tuesday, March 10, 2015

August

 we had to get up at 4am on our anniversary to catch a plane to Utah for my family reunion.  We got the best of both worlds.  We flew one place, spent a week with my family, then spent a week with Trents family.
 The girls were amazing on the flights and were ready to party as soon as we landed.  There was a huge thunder storm that rolled through and the girls had a blast jumping in the puddles.  My parents rented a home for a week and so all 5 siblings, spouses and kids all got to be together for a week.  It was nothing short of amazing.  It had been too long since everyone was together.  Can't wait to do it again.
 As I look back I realize I didn't take very many pictures.  I wish I had taken more.  Lesson learned.  My mom had every day planned and did an amazing job of keeping everyone entertained.  One of the days we went to Temple Square.  It was so neat showing the girls were Trent and I were married.  It was so fun!
 Some of the crew!  There were a lot of us-26 in all I think.
 Maci and Trent, too cute!
 We also spent a day at Thanksgiving point.  My girls were a tad too small to really like it but man it's a great place.  Maci had a death grip on me, she likes horses but apparently from afar.
 Maci loved my sister in law Lyndsi.  Anytime she would see her she would run for Lyndsi.
 We rented a bounce house and the only one who enjoyed it from my family was Trent.  He had a blast.  He would go through the obstacle course and wait at the top of the slide and then he'd push the little boys down the slide.  They loved it.  My girls wouldn't go near it.
We also went to the Ogden Temple Open House.  It was incredible to go through.  I loved taking the girls through.  Mya was very aware and loved all the pretty details. Fun to share that day with my family.
 We had a blast with my family and can't wait for the next reunion.
 We then stayed another week and spent it with Trent's family.  Unfortunately Trent had to head back to Texas but we still managed to have fun!
 We went to an Aquarium.  It was really neat and we were there for about 3 hours.  The girls had such a great time with cousins and gma and gpa.



 Mya loved following her cousins around and they loved doting on her.

 Gma was nice enough to get up with us bright and early and get a pass and come through security with us and wait until we boarded.  It was great having all the help. The girls both slept and I got to watch some tv.



I can't believe Mya starts preschool next month, ah!

0 comments: