Monday, July 27, 2015

september

 Mya's started preschool.  Holy cow was this day hard for me.  I really didn't want her to go. It's a weird feeling letting go.
 Luckily her teacher is awesome and sent me multiple texts throughout the day:)
 gma and gpa also came to visit.  That was a very nice distraction from the preschool thing.
 Maci sure loved all the undivided attention while Mya was at school.

 UT played BYU in football and BYU killed UT.  It was a fun game to watch.
 We also went and toured the Blue Bell Factory.  I highly recommend it.  The girls loved it and we all loved the free ice cream at the end.
 We also celebrated my birthday.  
 Maci is really good at throwing tantrums.  It's kind of hard not to laugh but I try not to let her see.
 Twins!
 She is also getting really good at getting into and doing things she shouldn't :/


We had a great September (once I got over Mya being in school) Love my little family so much!

0 comments: