Monday, July 27, 2015

October

 HAPPY 2cd BIRTHDAY MACI GIRL!
 She loved opening gifts

 We had a couple friends out to the park and celebrated this sweet girl!
 Grandma Jan sent a package to Maci but included some things for Mya.  They both got frozen towels!
 The girls dressed up as Anna and Elsa from Frozen for Halloween.  They are so cute!
 I carved an Elsa pumpkin while the girls painted pumpkins.  It was a super fun night!


My mom and I took the girls to the Round Rock Halloween party and as always loved it.  They have games to play and a hay ride.  We had to sneak out a little early because my dad was flying in.  It was so fun to have my parents here for Halloween.  The girls had a blast running from house to house getting candy.  But I think Mya's favorite part was handing out candy when we got home:)

0 comments: