Wednesday, June 26, 2013

May

 I just had to post this picture of Mya's hair.  It's so pretty and so long.  That is natural curl too!
 I got a walker for Maci in hopes she would hang out in it and let me get some things done, haven't had much luck yet.  She wants me to hold her ALL THE TIME.
 If someone else is holding her and I'm not in the room she is totally fine but if she catches a glimpse of me she cries til I pick her up.
 Family walk, bear couldn't hack it:)
 Maci has stopped eating pureed food and only wants food she can chew.  this is pretty tricky seeing as she has no teeth.
 We took a weekend trip to San Antonio at the end of May.  A friend was going through the temple Friday night and Trent was going to hang with the kids while I went, but because of the rain I missed it:( But at least we got to go to Sea World!
 Little Miss Independent put her shorts on all by herself.  She put both legs in one leg hole.
 Mya LOVED the seals.  Just like last time.
 Not sure why Mya pulled her hat over her face.  We were waiting for the seal show.
 biggest walrus ever!
 Popsicle time
 Maci started getting up on all fours.  She hasn't gone anywhere yet but I'm sure its in the near future.
 I went to the outlets one day with a friend and Geoffrey the ToysRUs giraffe was walking around.  Mya made us follow him for quite some time.
 She loves Merry-Go-Rounds.  She always sings the Pop goes the Weasel song:)
 We had a great month of May.  I finally have Maci on a schedule.  She take pretty much 2 naps a day but sometimes if she doesn't sleep long enough during a nap then a third nap occurs.  She still only goes about 2 hours in between naps so going out is sort of tricky but I love having a schedule and am glad it finally happened.  We LOVED sea world and have season passes so we plan on going a few more times!

0 comments: