Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Trip to Utah

at the end of April went to Utah for 10 days.  This was a shot right before we got in the car at 6am to head to the airport.
Didn't take her long to fall asleep;)
Trent dropped us off and I skycaped our stuff and Mya was the best helper while we waited for daddy to park the car
I packed her a backpack full of new things, and every so often she got to pull something else out.  She was in heaven!
Mya was so big and loved carrying her own backpack and made sure we were all buckled on the plane.  she was anxious to board the second flight, she knew after this one we got to see Grandma!
It had been almost 5 months since we'd seen these guys and I wondered what she would do.  But as soon as Mya spotted Grandma she ran like the wind to get her and never left her side for 10 days.



we got to do a few fun things and one of them was go to the shooting range.  I hadn't shot in a long time so I was a bit nervous but it was really fun.

This year for Grandmas birthday the siblings decided to get family pictures.  Trent and I have been married almost 7 years and I'm not in a single family shot, why? Because there hasn't been any.  It worked out perfect and they turned out great.  We were headed to the photo shoot.
Maci was sort of a pill and didn't want anyone but me to hold her.  She was fine with Grandma if I wasn't in the room but never Grandpa.  But after about 5 days she let him hold her for about 5 minutes:)

Mya photobombed Maci!
liking grandpa a little more each day
Mya is the best big sister.  They are watching Up!  Mya loves this movie.
We had a little get together with some of Trents buddies and they are playing a game that shocks you if you're the last one to push your button.  I never tried it, I'm no dummy.
My big girl.  We had just landed in Austin and she was pretty happy about getting to walk around with her backpack.
yes, we made Mya help with the luggage:) No, She wanted to so bad but it was just to heavy for her.
Waiting for daddy to get the car.  The girls were both so good on both flights there and back.  I could not've asked for a better trip.
As soon as we got in the car both girls were out.  It was a nice quiet drive home.  We had a great time in Utah and loved seeing all our cousins and spending time with Grandma and Grandpa!

0 comments: