Monday, July 30, 2007

I'm an Idiot


Well Trent's good friend Willie is getting married on the 8th of August and Saturday night all of the guys got together and had a little bachelor party for him. Trent asked me if I would make a cake so they could eat it after dinner while Willie opened his silly gifts. So I went to the store and bought all the stuff (everything I have is packed) Trent wanted to wash the bug so he could take it out-so we went over to his parents house. I whipped up the mix really fast and threw it in the oven. 30 minutes later the timer went off and the cake was perfect and as I was getting the cake out I thought it would be great to touch the coils on the top of the oven with the back of my hand. MAN was I mistaken. It hurt so bad. My skin bubbled right away, l ran it unto cold water for about 5 minutes. Later that night I went to a movie with Glen (Trent's dad) his brother and sister-in-law, Harry Potter. Who knew a movie could be so long and my hand was burning the whole time. I was pretty miserable, but it was worth it so the boys could have fun.

1 comments:

April said...

I'm sorry you did that. Trent said it was a funny cake,you are hilarious. Wasn't Harry Potter good?