Thursday, January 3, 2008

bball game in Muncie, Indiana

before I left for Utah my brothers team played in Muncie, Indiana and I grabbed my neighbors and we went to the game. The night before my brother stayed with me. I was really nice to see family since I was all alone the week before Christmas. My brother is the assistant coach for University of California in Santa Barbara (UCSB)
this is the team during a time out. they played awesome and beat Ball State by 30. It was a very fun game.
they played awesome defense.
He shoots, he scores!
Matt at his finest. I wonder what he writes in that notebook? Way to go Stock!

2 comments:

Bob said...

Sweet. They asked me to play for them, but I am too busy in school right now....maybe next year.

AL said...

Dear Emily & Trent... it is so nice to see your current photos and how you are doing in Indiana.
Thanks for the comments in my Blog. I had a really great time at your Wedding day being you Photographer... Thanks for letting me be part of your Family memories.
Sincerely,
AL (Alvaro Aguayo)
(801)603-9837
http://www.aa-photography.com