Saturday, February 16, 2008

Super Bowl

Ok, so I know the Super Bowl was a few weeks ago, but give me a break because I was out of it for three weeks. Well Weenie has now decided that he loves the snow. Every time we take him out he hops all over the place. Trent will make snow balls and then roll them on the ground and Weenie chases after them. So Trent decided to bring in a snowball for him to eat. After all he had been chasing them for quit a while and he would have low self-esteem if we didn't make him think he caught one!

When he was done he decided that he was cold, so he crawled up Trent's sweatshirt (i think with a little help from Trent) I have never met a more cuddly dog.
Our neighbors came over to watch the game with us and our dogs played so hard they just plopped over and fell sleep. Weenie was in my lap that is why there is no picture of him.Don't worry all those shoes are mine. Yep and that's my biggest pet peeve. I hate shoes laying by the door. Bad me!
This is Travis intently watching the game. And there you can see part of weenie in Trent's lap. I'm surprised he wasn't in Brittany's lap because he loves her. Sometimes more than he loves me I think. Happy Super Bowl win to the Giants. I was so happy because Payton won last year and I feel like Eli is always in his brother's shadow, so I was really cheering for him.

0 comments: