Monday, February 18, 2008

V-Day BABY!

Well I realized that I have been a total slacker on taking pictures. For the whole day I only took three pictures. This one is what Trent got to come home to. Chocolate covered strawberries and a heart-shaped german chocolate cake. YUMMY (trent ate most of the strawberries before dinner) We stayed in and cooked chicken Picotta, it's the best recipe ever and now a tradition. We had it last year with Trent's parents and I think we might make it a tradition.
He surprised me and sent me flowers to work. I was totally shocked because I was in the back and when I came up to my desk they were sitting there all beautiful. I love flowers so much. Thanks babe!
This was my favorite part of the day. I had been secretly working on this blanket since January 1st when I got back from Utah. I could only work on it when I got home from work and before Trent got home so I would make him call me on his way home so I had time to clean up. It turned out a bit smaller than hoped but it's so comfy.

2 comments:

April said...

What a nice wifey you are. Hey I may need that chicken piacta recipe (or however you spell it)

Unknown said...

It sounds like a fun valentine's! Your dessert looks delicious!! :)