Monday, March 3, 2008

GO PURDUE!!!!!!!!

Wednesday night we went to the Purdue basketball game. It was tons of fun and made me miss the Utah State games. The student crowd wasn't as big as I was suspecting BUT it was a Wednesday night. Purdue is really awesome this year. They are tied for first in the Big Ten and start 4 freshman! I am super excited to watch them in the tourny. I LOVE MARCH MADNESS!!! I also want to wish my bro's team UCSB good luck in the tourny! GO GAUCHOS!
GO BOILERMAKERS!
This group travels all over performing during half time and I sort of heard something about the Olympics. It was very entertaining, I could watch them forever. The girl in the middle just kept turning and turning. I for sure would have been dizzy and the guys just kept climbing up the pole and doing tricks, you can watch in the video below.
This guy was awesome, he was on like bouncy stilts and kept doing back-flip after back-flip. Unfortunately I did not get any video but it was seriously amazing.

1 comments:

Sarah B. said...

I have a new blog address!

http://wyomingfamily.blogspot.com/