Thursday, March 13, 2008

LONDON BABY!!!!!!!!!

Yes, it is true. WE ARE GOING TO ENGLAND!!!!!!!! I don't think I have been more excited in my life. I wish we were leaving tomorrow because a)it's england b)i need a vacation c)I GET TO SEE MY PARENTS! My dad and mom are currently in Leeds, England. My dad was called to be a mission President and have been out for almost a year. Trent's sister went online and found this amazing deal for us so we are headed to London the end of May (Trent's Parents are coming and it's going to be awesome) and are staying for two weeks. We are going to stay in London and travel around and maybe go to Paris and then take the train up to my parents in Leeds for the remainder of our stay. I will take lots of pictures and videos.So beautiful! This is house of parliament. I totally can't wait to go visit all the history.
Look at that sunset, man that is gorgeous.
Trent's mom sent us this "replica" for Valentines Day. Well actually I should say she sent Weenie the "replica" it was addressed to him. HAHA! When I got it out and put it on the floor he ran around it barking for like 10 minutes until I think he realized it was fake, then he pummeled it and carried it around in his mouth.
He tried to play with mini-weenie like he plays with our neighbors dog, but it just wasn't as much fun because this dog didn't chase him or fight back. He did get mad and tore the nose so mini-weenie is now on top of the tv.
Weenie is such a mama's boy (or dog), whenever I sit or lay on the couch he comes to snuggle with me and he snuggles with me at night (most of the time pushing me off the bed) I actually love it. It gives me this feeling that he loves me and needs me. Weird I know, but it's probably because we don't have kids and I am alone alot. More posts to come about our current living situation, SO UPSETTING.

5 comments:

Sarah B. said...

THAT IS SO AWESOME! I bet you are so excited. I am completely jealous. I realize they are your parents, so I understand. :-) Give your mom a BIG hug from me! Love ya!

Unknown said...

How exciting! I'm so jealous! It sounds like so much fun. I really want to visit Paris...someday we will! :)

Lauren said...

How fun to go see your parents! I bet your mom can hardly wait! Are you taking Weenie with you?

April said...

Oh my I am so excited for you, London, I would love to go. It will be so good to get away and be with Bob everyday for two weeks because it sounds like you guys rarely see one another. Have so much fun. And whats up with your living? Do tell, hopefully its not too bad. Love that doggy, hudson and ruby do too. Ruby thinks every animal is a dog, its so funny.

Lisa M said...

That is so exciting!!! You better take lots of pictures. i love that your dog is snuggling with you i make my dog come and snuggle all the time...i completely understand the warm feeling of being needed and loved its great even if it is from a dog. I hope your doing good and it sounds like your living arrangements are so good...so i hope those get better for you.