Monday, March 15, 2010

9 months later.......


last year for trents birthday i got him a nice tool chest.  i knew that someday we would have a house and i wanted to keep all the tools in one place for a few reasons a)so they are not scattered all over the garage and the house b)so they are easily accessible and c)so we know what we have and don't end up buying multiples of tools because we can't find them.  so 9 months after his birthday he actually got to pull it out of the box and put it together.  he was like a kid in a candy store. we found all the tools and he neatly organized them and put them in their "right" place.  we will see how long that lasts, but for now it's nice to know they are all in one place.  i should have just made him wait and given it to him again in 3 months, haha!



this is at 25 weeks.  the doctor says everything is looking good and the baby is growing and her heart beat is really steady and strong.  i can't believe i only have 15 more weeks.  that doesn't seem like very long, especially since i haven't done anything to prepare for this little girl.  i'm trying not to panick. but now that the house stuff is settling down i can focus on her. i'm feeling great and loving this part of the pregnancy. i'm just super excited for her to get here.

9 comments:

April said...

oh you look so cute!!!! can you believe its almost time for these babies to come? Crazy huh. I can't wait to see what you do to her room, I'm sure it will be fab!!!! I'm trying to work on Rubys room and baby boys room but we're not sure where we are putting him yet and its driving me crazy. I have 10 weeks and probably less because I always go early. Glad your settled in can't wait to see the house when its all "done"

erica said...

aww you are so cute pregers! I can't wait to see pictures of your little girl! Being a mom is the best thing in the entire world.

Milmonster said...

your belly is so cute! I should get the hub a tool chest, his are everywhere. don't worry too much about that girl (she's coming no matter what) and you don't need much to begin with:)

Julie Allen said...

Look at that adorable little belly!!!

Lyndsi said...

Nice Tool Chest Trent! I am jealous....and thanks for the pic of you Emy, I LOVE SEEING THEM!!

The Little's said...

Love the tool chest! I'm sure my husband would be super jealous! And you look great...this last part goes fast, so get ready!

SassAFrass said...

You are super adorable! I can't believe you are going to be a mommy soon. I can't wait to see that little one. Love ya girl

ashley @ little miss momma said...

Oooooo, you look soooo adorable! I love this pic, finally i get to see you preggers! miss u!

W.C.Camp said...

Wow only ONE set of tools so we "won't have multiples" HA HA. Boy that is NOT the thing that guys ever worry about. I like the chest but I give it no more than a year and it will be OVERFLOWING WITH STUFF. Nice post. W.C.C.