Sunday, April 21, 2013

March


 Mya wanted to make shape cookies all by herself.  She did a fantastic job.  I too often underestimate her abilities.  It's really fun to watch her be able to do things on her own and then see how proud she is of herself.
 Trent decided it was time to get a new suit.  this is how we entertained ourselves while he was trying them on.
 Mya asked if she could have lots of mirrors at home:)
 Trent is getting really good at painting nails, he is so good about diving right into all girl stuff. 
 takes a good dad to let this happen!

 our sweet neighbor down the street.  these two are only 3 days apart!
 Mya painted her entire room be herself.  haha! I wish.  she did help and loved every second of it.  I saw a thing about putting sparkles in the paint and she STILL talks about her sparkly room.  So glad she likes it.
 It's fun to have a helper with the second baby.  Mya is never far behind when it comes to Maci.  She loves everything about Maci.  It gets tricky letting Mya feed Maci because Maci gets mad if you don't get it to her fast enough but it all works out!

 we have a thumb sucker.  I have always dreaded having a thumb sucker, but it's actually kind of nice.  She will sooth herself at night and go back to sleep.  She only does it at naps and night so hopefully that's it.
 BFF's learning now to swing on the big girl swings!

march came and went so fast.  we didn't really do much but seemed to be really busy.  i keep hoping for time to slow down but I am learning it won't.  2 kids is really busy but we are getting into a better routine and i don't feel like a crazy person.  I am in love with my family and even though this stage of life is sooooo hard it's so great at the same time.  It melts my heart how much these girls love each other.  Our morning routine goes like this: (and if I get Maci before Mya, MAJOR melt down) Mya comes in my room and we watch cartoons and wait for Maci to wake up.  As soon as Mya hears Maci she rushes in her room and both girls squeal in delight.  Mya climbs up on the crib and says good  morning to Maci and they chatter for a bit.  Then Mya sits on the chair and buts the boppy around her and waites for me to give her Maci.  They proceed to talk some more while I get clothes and diapers ready.  Then Mya comes over to the changing table and talks some more to Maci while she gets dressed.  Its the sweetest thing.  I pray everyday that Mya wakes up before Maci otherwise it's not a good site.  I am very grateful for our family of 4 and for my sweet girls and husband, they are simply the best!

0 comments: